The Greenest Way to Grill
A Cleaner Alternative to Charcoal
Wood Grillers burn at near-charcoal temperatures, but they are much cleaner than charcoal. Wood Grillers are a nitrate-free, clean burning fuel.
Hickory Flavored Wood Grillers are available in a six-pound resealable bag that does not absorb moisture and has a heavy-duty handle for your convenience. They’re perfect for year-round grilling and require no advance preparation or soaking.
The combination of Wood Grillers’ all-natural properties and an exclusive manufacturing process yields densely pressed briquettes that deliver superior heating characteristics. Wood Grillers are made of small, disk-like compressed wood and are perfect for the grill, at the campground or RV, tailgating, or any time you need a chemical-free, easy-to-start, charcoal-free product.
Wood Grillers are available in these sizes:
- 6-lb Bag
- Case of 7 6-lb Bags
Instructions for Using
- Place RediFlame RediLight Fire Starter on Wood Grillers.
- Build a pyramid of Wood Grillers against and over the RediFlame RediLight Fire Starter. Leave some starter exposed.
- Light exposed end of RediFlame RediLight Fire Starter. Allow for proper ventilation.
- Allow to burn strongly. Spread once grey and start grilling!
If product is not used in full, please seal or store in a dry place.
Why choose RediFlame?
Cleaner burning & easier ignition!
- A renewable resource is better for Mother Earth.
Made from specially selected, 100% natural wood that would otherwise go to waste.
- No chemical starters needed.
Fire Logs are made in a unique process that guarantees easy starting and extended burning.
- No additional carbon is released.
Light your fire and feel good about leaving virtually no carbon footprint.